Friday 10 August 2012

Day 12 Boscastle to Bude

So today was to be another immense walk, 16miles of Coast Path to Bude. I left at 8am saying bye to Josie and headed out in clear weather. About an hour into my hike it began to rain and it did that ALLDAY! I walked in mud that was so slippy and gooey I fell over four times being left to look like a bug on my back incapable of getting up because my bag was so big!

I hiked all day in wet clamy conditions finally reaching Widemouth Bay where I had truly had enough, I smelt like a wet dog and that was bad. Mum met me and we stayed at Cerenity eco campsite, where Jake the owner let me use her shower to be sure I had a hot one. She even let us stay for free as we were chsrity walking. Thanks Jake! The next morning we visited the Bude Lifeboat station before heading down to the south Coast. I could hardly believe I was already heading for the south coast....

No comments:

Post a Comment