Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 8 Trebellan to Harlyn Sands

I left the lovely Trebellan campsite early and decided to get to Newquay as quick as I could . The walk itself was uneventful but at least dry. Arriving in Newquay as was a sight I forgot how tacky the place is in the summer. I headed for the lifeboat station where i met two fellows sat by a donation box outside the boat house. They very kindly donated to my walk and took a picture of me with the lifeboat before i was on my way again. I walked till late and till my feet wouldn't carry me anymore which brought me to Harlyn Sands campsite early only to be told they take 7 night bookings minimum! You can imagine the horror on my face. After explaining my cause they very kindly donated put me up free of charge, I was so relieved. That night I had a shower and went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment