Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 7 Porthtowan to Trebellan

So I havent had any internet for a while and so I've not been able to update my blog. I am currently in Bude yes I made it and there are heaps of tales to tell. Firstly, I am doing this from my phone so I apologise for misspellings and typos.

Porthtowan to Trebellan was day 7. Well mum dropped me back on route and I left under grey skies but by the time I reached Perranporth I was absolutely soaked the rain had chucked it down vertically and even the contents of my backpack were wet. At Perranporth I was diverted by MOD fencing thinking it couldn't be that far I followed it inland for what felt like miles it eventually turned out id almost done a full circle back a mile don't ask how I just ended up very lost in the dunes .

I eventually came to Trebellan campsite where i settled in for the night pretty much passing out as my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment